There are so many options to donate to the Kusi Kawsay Association !!!
If you want to donate ONLINE (Paypal-Credit or Debit Card)
- Choose Online Donation using our secure How to Donate button in the right side of the menu: you will be addressed to our Pachamama`s Path Paypal account (in USD) where you could pay with your Paypal or your credit/debit card. For any issue, please contact our Development Director at email@example.com or if you are in USA, contact our US Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pachamama’s Path is Kusi Kawsay’s sister organization in USA and all donations made through Pachamama’s Path reach Kusi Kawsay.
- Choose our Kusi Gift Plan that provides a convenient and effortless method for spreading payment of your gift over the course of a year. For further information or to start a payment plan, contact our US Representative at email@example.com
Furthermore, if you live in Peru
- You should choose to do a wire transfer in Soles, USD or Euros. Please contact our Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, if you live in Unites States
- May choose to send a check by mail to: Pachamama’s Path, 5378 Pelican Way, St. Augustine, FL 32080 USA
- May choose to make a wire transfer: please contact our US Representative at email@example.com
TO NOTE: In USA we partner with Pachamama’s Path, an IRS Section 501(c)(3) public charity registered in the Sate of Florida, so such as, your contributions to Pachamama’s Path are deductible under Section 170 of the IRS Code, any way of payment you choose to use (online, check, wire transfer). We are also qualified to receive tax-deductible requests, devises, transfers or gifts under Sections 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code. Please contact your accountant for your specifics. Pachamama’s Path is Kusi Kawsay’s sister organization and all donations made through Pachamama’s Path reach Kusi Kawsay.
Furthermore, if you live in Germany
- May choose to make a wire transfer: please contact our German Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE: In Germany we partner with Intipunku, you will have a tax deduction for donations over 200 Euros
If you want to make a gift of stock
Donating gifs of appreciated securities that have been held for more than one year enables a donor to:
- Avoid all capital gains tax on the appreciated portion of the stock
- Qualify for tax deduction equal to the stocks full market value
- Make a larger gift than might be otherwise possible
- All securities must be placed in Pachamama’s Path’s name prior to being sold; otherwise, you will be responsible for paying the capital gains tax. Also, please be sure to instruct your broker to contact our US Representative at email@example.com to let us know that your gift is being transferred.
Pledges for gifts may be paid over a period of time
If you want to multiply your donation: CORPORATE MATCHING FUNDS
Many corporations offer matching gift programs for employees and their families. Most programs match dollar for dollar, but there are some companies that match 2:1 and even 3:1. This is a great opportunity to increase your gift. or to inspire a friend to match your contribution. To multiply your gift in this way, please contact your human resources office for a matching gift form and return the completed form to: Pachamama’s Path
5378 Pelican Way, St. Augustine, FL 32080 USA
We are also on Amazon Smile! Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Search for Pachamama’s Path at smile.amazon.com
Give Back Website
Another way to help Kusi Kawsay—if you make on-line purchases—is through the Give Back website. On-line stores there will donate between 3% and 7% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. Simply log onto the Give Back website, fill out your personal foundation information by selecting “Pachamama’s Path” as your charity of choice, and then shop from more than 400 merchants on their list.
If you would like to give in a way that is not mentioned above, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERY DONATION TO PACHAMAMA’S PATH & INTI PUNKU REACHES THE KUSI KAWSAY ASSOCIATION.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT